Friday, January 4, 2013

Black Ops 2 Online Multiplayer Guide

Seeing as (by looking at my stats for the blog) a lot of people are actually searching for and clicking on the Call of Duty multiplayer guides I was linking to before I guess I should put up one for Black Ops 2.

So here's a Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Guide

I update the guide pretty frequently - it's kind of becoming a blog of its own at this stage so keep checking back to it for more advice each week.

I haven't had the chance to play as much Black Ops 2 zombies as I would like but I did really enjoy the eight player 'Grief' mode a lot. That whole mode is based a lot on chance (i.e. what random perks zombies happen to drop) rather than strategy. Although I did get a nice little strategy going on The Farm so if I am going to write a zombie guide it'll probably be for that map.
The only thing that really pissed me off was the whole lava thing, I know I'm kind of impatient anyway, but I really think that the lava would have been better if it didn't cover such a large area. I like the zombies catching fire and exploding though it's just damn cool.

No comments: