Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Thinking Of Branching Out... (Oh, And Modern Warefare 2)

As much as I love zombies I have other interests too. I'm thinking of generalizing this blog a bit more. And no I'm not doing it for money - I don't think I'll ever make money from this (and I'm not trying to). The reason I'm thinking about this is so I will have more topics that I can post about, thus more regular posting.
I know I have a few regular readers out there and I don't know if this idea will make you foam at the mouth with rage or smile with delight; either way I'd love to hear from you.
Oh and by the way, if I do end up branching out I'll still include some zombie-related posts!

Newsflash:
New upcoming CoD has Zombie Mode without the zombies?!
I don't completely know the facts so I'm just going to relay what I have heard to all you other CoD lovers out there (even though if you're a fan you will probably already know). Modern Warefare 2 is supposed not going to feature a Zombie Mode as CoD 5 did. Instead a new mode is supposedly going to be introduced. this new mode will allow you to kill hoards of terrorists in place of zombies. This does sound awesome, but I will miss the zombies.

No comments: